Kid Tested! Serves 2
- 4 eggs from a bag of Trader Joe’s cage free hard-cooked peeled eggs
- 2 tablespoons Nayonnaise or Trader Joe’s mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon Trader Joe’s Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper (optional)
- I head Trader Joe’s Bibb lettuce, washed, dried, and large ribs removed
- 4 slices Trader Joe’s whole wheat bread, toasted
- Cube eggs by slicing each egg in four lengthwise, laying flat on cutting board and slicing again lengthwise into 3 strips, then rotate knife 90 degrees and cut to form cubes. Place mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper in small bowl and mix with a spoon until well combined. Add eggs and stir gently to coat.
- Assemble sandwiches by spooning ½ egg salad mixture onto a slice of bread, topping with 3 or 4 lettuce leaves, and another slice of bread. Cut in half and pack with a pickle.